Thursday, July 30, 2009

One week!!


We've got one more week until we leave to bring home our beautiful boy! Time has really flown by much faster than I thought it would. We have just been so busy! The biggest two events were my daughter's 7th birthday and our 8 year anniversary, however there have been many other things that have helped pass the time. I think I've got just about everything I need for our trip, other than some formula and wipes. I was waiting to buy formula until I knew how much room we had. Last night I bought the 18 gallon Rubbermaid tubs that we will be bringing our donations in and once I packed them with all of the donations we have, I was happily suprised to see that we have quite a bit of room left for formula! We're bringing 3 tubs of donations, 1 suitcase for Malachi Eyob(mainly full of diapers!), 2 carryon's for Ian and me, a backpack with stuff to entertain us on the flight, and maybe my purse...I haven't decided on that yet! So, wish me happy packing and I'm sure I'll post again before we leave. Hugs!







2 comments:

Unguren said...

He is so so cute. I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to see pictures from your trip.

Tristen said...

This is amazing, I can't believe it's finally here! You are living my dream, thank you so much for blogging about it. He is absolutely handsome/precious/perfect and he looks just mischievous enough that he'll have your house torn apart in no time! Love it! Good luck on the trip, take lots of pictures for all of us!!