Thursday, August 6, 2009

See ya!

We're all packed!! The kids are outside swimming with Ian and my sister, and I'm about to join them for one last romp. Then I'll be taking a shower and heading to the airport! I am such a mixture of nervousness and excitement that it's overwhelming me! I'm SO excited to hold my sweet baby boy, and I'm SO nervous that I'm going to be too sick to enjoy it! It's just so weird that after all of this HUGE long process, it's finally happening. Ian and I were just talking about what a big undertaking this is. When we began this process, we had no idea what emotional highs and lows it encompassed, what patience would be required, and how LONG it is! But I still think it will ALL be worth it in the end. I know there are more tough times to go through(what parent doesn't have those?), but I also know that this is right for us and will ultimately bring us more joy than we could imagine. So, wish me good luck, safe travels, and no sicknesses! I'll have plenty to tell you all soon!

-Megan

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Luck. We wish you guys the best in your travels and look forward to meeting you little guy. Hope all goes well!

Bethany said...

Good luck, have a wonderful trip!!! Can't wait to hear about all of your adventures :)

Brooke said...

I can't wait to hear about the trip and see your new little baby!