Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Countdown to Court - 6 days


6 things I'm thinking about this morning:
6. I'm wondering why there haven't been any new pictures of E. posted? I know there've been traveling families...
5. I'm hoping our new power of attorney form is in the right hands, along with any other paperwork MOWA needs...and especially the MOWA cover letter.
4. I'm wondering if the other PAP was right in assuming that the new court group assigned to the same day as ours will hinder the amount of families passing court on June 8.
3. I'm hoping the above will not happen.
2. I'm wishing my girls upstairs would stop screaming at each other and finish their shower.
1. I'm wanting the next 6 days to hurry up and fly by so we can pass court, while also being nervous that the next 6 days will fly by and we won't pass court.

No comments: