Friday, June 5, 2009

Countdown to Court - 3 Days




3 Ethiopian foods I love(Not that I've had much more than 3... but we're going to Cafe Lalibela tonight!! *drool*):

3. Injera. I say this with a bit of hesitation because the first time I had it I spit it out immediately. I did this mainly because the fermented flavor was SO strong, and because I didn't eat it with any other food. The second time I had it I LOVED it and couldn't get enough...yet my Ethiopian bro-in-law couldn't stand it and chose to have bread instead. Go figure...
2. Dabo Kolo. Little tiny snacky crunchy things basically made from flour, water, butter, and spice. It's like Ethiopian popcorn. Yum.

1. Doro Wat - It's a deliciously flavorful soup with onions(lots), chicken, and boiled eggs. OK my mouth is seriously watering right now...


No comments: