Saturday, May 30, 2009

Countdown to Court - 9 Days


9 things I love about Baby E.:

9. His love of toys. He seems to always have a toy in his hand.

8. I love the pictures of him walking! It makes me sad that I'm not there to see it, but happy that when he comes he'll be off the floor!

7. He's getting bigger! He's a healthy size and is developing perfectly.

6. His big smooshy, kissable lips

5. I love that out of all the pictures we have of him, I've only seen one sad face...and I'm pretty sure he'd just been woken up.

4. He's such a good friend! He is always pal'n around with the other baby E. That makes me excited for he and David to be buddies.

3. His big, open mouth smile.

2. His big, beautiful, curious eyes.

1. And the number one thing I love about Baby E. is.... He is ours!!

No comments: