Friday, May 29, 2009

Countdown to Court - 10 days


10 things I need to do before we travel to Ethiopia:

10. Make Dr. appt for rest of shots...ugh.

9. Figure out who's watching our other 3 kids and where.

8. Buy passport/money holder that I can wear under my clothes...Not sure how necessary, but it will make me feel safe!

7. Ask for Costco baby formula donations to take to Wanna for all of those babies!

6. Buy Baby E.'s coming home outfit. I did it for when my babies came home from the hospital, why not from the airport, right?

5. Buy plane tickets/arrange lodging & travel plans

4. Figure out what size clothes Baby E. wears so I can pull those out of David's hand-me-downs.

3. Pack!

2. Buy a co-sleeper bed attachment.

1. Pass court on June 8 - Please pray for us!

(I can't completely take credit for the countdown idea...another awesome AP did it a couple of weeks ago and I'm hoping that we'll pass court on the first try, just like they did!!)

1 comment:

Megan said...

So, I can totally help watch your kiddos for you!! Please let me. I know Emma might be in school, but if not, we'd love to have them. I'm home July 22nd from Seattle.