Monday, November 10, 2008

November Update

Not much to say...which is why I haven't posted in a month! We sent our dossier and home study in, but our police clearance was the wrong kind. We redid it and sent the right kind in on Saturday, November 1st. I emailed her tonight to make sure she received that and I'm hoping she will tell me she did and that they sent all of our paperwork to DC. I'll let you know when it's on its way!

The only other news on the adoption front is that many families received referrals in the month of October, and more families are continuing to receive theirs. It's exciting for the families, but doesn't speak so well for the conditions in Ethiopia right now. It's also good news for us because by the time we are put on the wait list, less families will be ahead of us. So, as exciting as this news is, I can't help but feel sad for those mothers and families who are (for whatever reason) separated from their sweet babies. Please pray for these families.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are praying for all of you!!! xo
Step by step, day by day... it will come! =)

Unknown said...

Hey!

We're at a crucial point right now and it's frustrating... so reading adoption blogs is something I've been avoiding lately... but it's fun reading yours. Good luck with your process!